The specifications as well as the images of the upcoming a couple of Canon DSLRs namely Canon EOS 77D and Canon EOS Rebel T7i/ 800D revealed on the web via Nokishita Camera.
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Video engine: DIGIC 7
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- AF point: 45 points
- Burst: Up to 6 frames per second
- ISO speed: 100 – 25600
- Liquid Crystal: Type 3 Touch Panel Bali Angle LCD
- Built-in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- Size: 131.0 × 99.9 × 76.2 mm
- Weight: 540 g
- Effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Processor: DIGIC 7
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- FPS: Up to 6 frames / sec
- ISO range: 100 – 25600
- Video: Full HD, 5 axis electronic image stabilization
- LCD: Type 3 Touch Panel Bali Angle Liquid Crystal
- Built-in Wi-Fi / Bluetooth – Size: 131.0 × 99.9 × 76.2 mm
- Weight: 532 g
There is expectation that both the cameras will be announced along with Canon EOS M6 most probably at the upcoming CP+ Show in Japan.
Proceed with us for more information.