We have selected the best Sigma Lenses for Canon 80D, the users can select according to their need.
Canon 80D announced on 17th February, 2016. The Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera features a newly developed 24.2MP APS-C sensor, 45-point all cross-type autofocus module, updated Dual Pixel AF for live view still and video recording, and both Wi-Fi and a GPS.
Look on the detailed specifications of Canon 80D DSLR:-
- Newly Developed 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor
- New 45-point all cross-type AF system
- Intelligent Viewfinder with approximately 100% viewfinder coverage
- DIGIC 6 image processor for enhanced image quality
- Improved Dual Pixel CMOS AF for smooth, fast and accurate autofocus with video and stills
- Built-in Wi-Fi 2 and NFC2 capability for easy transfer of images and movies to compatible mobile devices
- 1080/60p Full HD video to capture brilliant results in MP4 format for easy movie sharing on select social networking sites
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD II monitor enables flexible positioning and clear viewing even outdoors
- Best Portrait Lens:-
Sigma 50mm F1.4 Art lens: –
This lens produces a sharp focus at maximum resolution. The sharpness and lack of chromatic aberrations makes it the best portrait lens. It is suitable for wedding, family and portrait photography. It gives sharp images even at aperture F1.4. The lens comes with better color reproduction, great focus speed and works well in low light conditions. The image production is so better that the users have no problem to shoot in lower light and shallower DOFs, which is an amazing feature. For more details visit: – B&H.
- Best Macro Lens :-
Sigma 105mm F2.8 Ex DG Macro lens:-
It is ideal for macro work and is usable for normal shooting as well. It is suitable for macro photography, flowers, insects and normal shooting as well. It comes with sharp and fast focus both auto and manually. It produces sharp and nice images with smooth bokeh. It comes with outstanding sharpness with all around performance. For more details visit:-B&H.
- Best High-grade Affordable kit lens:-
Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC :-
It is a high-grade affordable lens that offers fixed aperture throughout the entire focal length which produces impressive and sharp images with fast and accurate AF even at aperture F4-F8. It performs well both in wide angle and lower light.
It is suitable for Landscape group pictures and NightSky images. It is a fast, stabilized, affordable zoom for all purpose hand held work and offers better control over the depth of field. It comes with very sharp images, fast auto-focus in low light conditions. It is especially recommend for its great sharpness for video and spot on colors for photo. For more details visit:-B&H.
- Best Event Shooting Lens:-
Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM art lens:-
It is a versatile lens that offers a wide variety of filming options. It comes with incredibly sharp and fast focusing with smooth and impressive bokeh. Its focus range is wide, so the users have the option to get detailed image quality. It’s fast aperture F/1.8 helps in low light conditions and giving some DOF control with wide settings. The lens with speedbooster, it becomes a constant zoom at aperture F1.2, it allows the users to shoot in low light situations.
It is suitable for landscape, night sky and low light stills, video and street photography. For more details visit:-B&H.
You can also get much information related to other Best Lenses for Canon 80D DSLR by Click Here.